7/29/2011

Caoimhe, the essence of PurpleMoon


I believe this is one of the gowns that I've enjoyed the most while creating it. The inspiration came from Caoimhe Lionheart, the winner of Essence of PurpleMoon contest. I've got the chance to get to know this lovely, sweet and tender lady who reminds me of a delicate butterfly. You will find in this dress some reminiscences of that first dress I've ever designed, Grizzelda. But this time the butterfly will be wrapping you in a big warm hug.
The elegance, magic and glamour is the essence of this gown, reflecting what PurpleMoon is and what we've found in Caoimhe.
Enjoy!

Also!!!!!!!!!! All the poses shown in these pictures have been specially made by WetCat Flux and they are also available at our store next to the gowns, they are gorgeous!






Happy Shopping!
Available at PurpleMoon Main Store
PurpleMoon Oficial Blog
PurpleMoon Oficial Facebook Page

1 comment: