3/08/2011

Marilyn, designed for GLANCE Fashion Awards 2011 Ceremony







Hello ladies!
We've got a new lovely gown today. I was asked to design two gowns for the GLANCE Fashion Awards 2011 Ceremony. It was an honor to design these gowns for two beautiful ladies, Patty Cortes and HoneyBear Lilliehook.
They said "red carpet" and "ruffles" and this gown came up, I named it "Marilyn" as a tribute to the sexy woman and fashion icon, Marilyn Monroe.
Patty Cortes decide to wear this gown in red and I added another 5 colors. I hope you like and enjoy this gown. There is also a demo version available to try before buying it. Being a sculpted skirt I thought it would be handy to get to see how it fits.
The second gown I made for this ceremony will come soon!

Available at PurpleMoon Main Store

PurpleMoon Oficial Blog
PurpleMoon Oficial Facebook Page
PurpleMoon Flickr Pool

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment