3/29/2011

Grace, designed for GLANCE Fashion Awards 2011 Ceremony








We've got a new lovely gown today. I was asked to design two gowns for the GLANCE Fashion Awards 2011 Ceremony. It was an honor to design these gowns for two beautiful ladies, Patty Cortes and HoneyBear Lilliehook.
This is the second gown I made for the ceremony, I choose to called it "Grace" as a tribute to the elegant and classy woman, Grace Kelly.
HoneyBear Lilliehook decided to wear this gown in white and I added another 5 colors. I hope you like and enjoy this gown. There is also a demo version available to try before buying it. Being a sculpted skirt I thought it would be handy to get to see how it fits.

Available at PurpleMoon Main Store

PurpleMoon Oficial Blog
PurpleMoon Oficial Facebook Page
PurpleMoon Flickr Pool

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment